Selling with TRUST®
Sales Training for the In-Home Sales Professional
What is it?
The Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition In-Home Sales Training Program is a 3.5-day, customized live training workshop that will provide training and support to motivated retail sales professionals who want to achieve extraordinary sales results.
Whom is it for?
Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition is perfect for HVAC retail sales professionals (RSPs) or for anyone who sells directly to homeowners. It is a great way to get a new salesperson up and running, to empower your sales team to achieve their sales goals.
Graduates will be prepared to immediately engage in effective in-home sales calls and close high-end system sales. Experienced sales professionals will increase their average job selling prices by $1-2,000 and close rates by 5-10%.
Selling with TRUST® Mission
To train and support motivated sales professionals to achieve extraordinary sales success.
To be determined by each client but will include:
- Create a personalized in-home sales process
- Create appropriate selling tools and materials
- Learn how to effectively use the sales process, tools and materials to address the most common sales situations
- To reach a targeted goals in sales revenue, gross profit margin, close rate, referral lead-generation and income
- To provide owners and managers with a sales process they can manage and support
- There will be an initial one-hour phone consultation with Tom to establish goals and objectives and creating an individual training plan.
- The training plan will be a combination of self-study of the Selling with TRUST® In-Home Sales Call process, product training by others, going out on installations, ride-alongs with technicians and observing sales calls made by others in the company.
- The sales manager will be involved in making sure the plan is followed and provide ongoing direction and support for the participant.
Is Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition right for me?
This is a 3.5-day “boot camp” workshop. In addition to classroom instruction, there are three challenging one-on-one role-plays with Tom, recording of the final role-play, personalized performance feedback and a lot more. All sales tools, strategies and tactics will be discussed and practiced. The graduate will be prepared and confident to immediately engage in sales calls with the expectation to close high-end system sales. Class size is limited to allow one-on-one coaching by Tom.
Tom will personally conduct two 1-hour individual teleconferences prior to the live training workshop. The owner or sales manager will be asked to participate in the first session where we will discuss sales goals, plans and challenges. The second session will review the training curriculum and assign preparation homework. The Everything DiSC® Sales Profile will be sent and taken at that time by the participant.
There will be two additional individual accountability teleconferences after the workshop.
Included Sales Training Aids
- 110-minute Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition Online Video Series
- 35-minute IAQ sales training video
- Electronic copies of over 40 worksheets and handouts for your personal use
- TRUST PRO® Load Calculation Software
- TRUST PRO® Duct Assessment Software
- $500 Savings on TRUST® PresentationPRO Proposal Software
- This is a $1,100 value!
- All participants receive the $1,100 bundle of TRUST® Training Sales Aids
- Two Goal-Setting and Sales Coaching Teleconferences
- Everything DiSC® Sales Behavior Profile
- Selling with TRUST® Sales Tools Creation Support
- Selling with TRUST® 3.5-Day Boot Camp
- 2 Follow-up Coaching Teleconferences
- Lifetime Sales Coach support from Tom!
- To encourage owners and managers to share in the experience and learn for themselves how to create and coach their sales team, they may attend to observe at a reduced fee of only $495. This fee includes their own sales training materials.
Sales Tools Creation
- The in-home, retail sales professional will need the following:
- Cookbook or software pricing tool for use at the kitchen table
- At least two financing programs and competency with the paperwork
- A Best-Better-Good Proposal Worksheet or Software (not the current company contract)
- A whole-house load calculation form or software
- A Photo-Testimonial Presentation (before-after job photos and customer testimonials)
- A professional Company Presentation
- A company-logoed folder for homeowner leave-behind materials
Signup for Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition
Call Tom now at 425-985-4534 or fill out the form below to get in touch with us about setting up your Selling with TRUST® Platinum Edition program. We will contact you to get all the rest of the details we need, talk about scheduling, review pricing, etc.
* = Required