Jump Start!Online HVAC Application Training for NEW Comfort Advisors
What is it?
Who is it for?
Jump Start! Mission
To provide essential technical training and skills that the new comfort advisor will need to make an in-home sales call including needs and problem identification, recommended solutions to identify problems, and gather the information needed to prepare a professional proposal and the installation team.
- Learn the features and benefits of today’s HVAC equipment and accessories
- Learn how to properly size, select and recommend new home comfort systems using appropriate engineering guidelines
- Learn how the house is a “system”
- Understand how to integrate the gathering of information into the T.R.U.S.T.® In-Home Sales Process
- There will be an initial phone consultation with Mark Sims to establish goals and objectives and create individual training plans.
- The training plan will be a combination of self-study, online product and design training and testing, and the introduction T.R.U.S.T.® In-Home Sales Call process.
- The sales manager will be involved in making sure the plan is followed and provide ongoing direction and support for the participant.
Is Jump Start! right for me?
Mark Sims online HVAC fundamentals training and support is included, and all worksheets from the training will be provided in electronic form for the participant’s unlimited personal use.
- To encourage owners and sales managers to share in the experience and learn for themselves how to create and coach their sales team, they may attend to observe at no additional fee.
Signup for Jump Start!
* = Required