We are pleased to announce the acclaimed JUMP START® HVAC Fundamentals Training is moving to a Learning Management System (LMS) platform, making the training both self-paced and more accessible.
JUMP START® was created six years ago with hundreds of graduates from the original two-week online program. Each had been facilitated personally by Mark Sims using live Zoom sessions. This delivery method had served its purpose well, particularly during COVID, but recent advances in technology now allow for more customization of content and delivery.
Two different versions are now offered, depending on the job role of the participants:
- Hybrid Edition of Jump Start®
- Designed for aspiring Comfort Advisors.
- Twenty-eight self-paced, on-demand chapters covering the most important and relevant HVAC basic theory and application topics.
- Five 2-to-3-hour Advanced topics that are to be facilitated personally by Mark. These live Zoom sessions dive deeper into content that will benefit from the live forum and discussion.
- Basic Edition of Jump Start®
- Designed for those in an inside role such as CSRs or Office Managers.
- Perfect for anyone who would benefit from having a better knowledge of HVAC fundamentals.
To register for the next class, or to find out more, click here.
P.S. Don’t forget to ask about our Introductory Special Offer!