Computing in the clouds? Well, why not? We’ve been hearing about bits and bytes, RAM and ROM, gigs and Gb’s for years and for most of us those things were in the “clouds”! If you haven’t heard of “cloud computing” you’re going to…and quickly. Starting now.
Up until now we have all bought increasingly powerful software to do increasingly sophisticated work with the hope of accessing better information, creating fewer mistakes, doing everything faster with improved productivity so we can make more money. These software programs consume gigantic amounts of memory and so we buy bigger and faster computers to run them, and then spend tons of money on IT support to make them compatible, debug them, protect them and update them. It’s overwhelming. It has to stop somewhere.
Cloud Computing eliminates most of these issues and costs. Instead of each individual computer requiring the capacity and software you need to do your work all of that information resides on the internet. This can be your private master server, or “cloud”, or you can access third-party data from others such as Google or Amazon.
This strategy eliminates the need for expensive, support-demanding computers. Any device that can access the internet will function: laptop, desktop, netbook, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, smartphone…you name it.
Consider the benefits to operating you business “in the cloud”:
• You can access your business information from anywhere, at any time
• You can control who has access to your information
• Your valuable, critical data is professionally backed up continuously
• Your information is available in “real time”
• Your overhead costs are significantly reduced by eliminating the need for manual inputting of data
• The cost of “moving paper” throughout your office is virtually eliminated
• You control selling prices, margins, products that are sold…everything
• You are in control of your business and can create the success you deserve
It’s inevitable. In the not-too-distant future software will run through the Internet and computers will serve to access information instead of storing it.
Can you see the benefits and are ready to go right now? Check out TRUST PRO® Online. Join us for a live demo by contacting Mark at [email protected].
See you in the clouds…